Corporate Program Manager
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a Program Manager as part of the corporate Program Management Office (PMO). The individual should be project management oriented with Federal agency experience in acquisition and program/project management. The qualified applicant will have demonstrated client-facing experience with results that led to organic growth, and will possess knowledge of the contracting concepts and ability to provide strategic/critical thinking toward the resolution of challenges. The individual will manage numerous current projects and lead new projects. In addition, this individual will serve as Deputy Program Manager for the company’s One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Solutions (OASIS) contract.
Duties will include:
- The overall management, performance, and tasking of contract personnel, to include managing resources and cost controls of assigned contracts/task order
- Ensure that all contract personnel are cognizant of the mission and meet standards for quality as detailed by the SOW
- Identifying and assisting with the resolution of complex challenges, to include providing recommendations to the government
- Coordinate with the Government on the resolution of logistical, operational, security, technical, and contractual issues
- Develop or maintain strong client relationships to further the mission of the contract and provide avenues for organic growth
- Provide support in project management, vision, and leadership for developing and implementing initiatives that improve cost effectiveness, quality, and business development in relation to the PMO’s goals and responsibilities
- Deliver weekly and monthly program management reports that include information on the amount of work completed, status of open requests, personnel changes, risks and issues
- Development, implementation, and administration of Quality Assurance/Quality Control programs
- Coordinate with appropriate corporate staff on the recruitment, hiring, training, and management of all contract personnel and on all contract-related issues
- Analyze training needs to identify potential new training programs for contract personnel
- Mentor and develop team members.
- Strong proactive task management and developed client delivery skills
- Establishes and effectively manage client relationships
- Ability to build and manage project schedules, deliverables and product quality
- Demonstrated performance in running and managing multi-million dollar programs
- Able to meet expected profitability and manage portfolio to meet corporate objectives
- Excellent client delivery and people development skills
- Solid functional knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to identify and win work with a strong network of professionals and clients
- The ability to identify and capture new work
- The capability to take an award and build a team around it
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Has relationships with PO’s and KO’s in area of expertise
- Exhibited knowledge base to build subcontractor teams and lead capture efforts
- Perform management level customer interface, including responsibility for contractual deliverables, and overall task execution
- Develop required technical and management documentation in support of customer technical and programmatic reviews
- Demonstrates critical thinking and is capable of creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Communicate clearly in both the oral and written form to ensure plans and schedules of project and program deliverables, goals and milestones are understood by both the customer and his/her team executing the plans, operations, development, etc.
- Directs and oversees operational functional teams to manage conflicts and priorities.
- Conducts administrative direct report and team assessments and evaluations to provide team and program direction in ensuring professional growth of individuals and team members in delivering value to the program and projects for the customer
- Supports the OASIS Contract Program Manager with day-to-day management of the Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is Minimum, Preferably in Business related field.
- Greater than 10 years’ experience in program/project management on Government contracts
- Must have experience with business development/capture and proposals
- Must have proven experience in portfolio management managing multiple task teams
- Demonstrated technical leadership, service delivery and program execution
- Must have exceptional leadership and management skills
- Must have superior organizational and time-management skills
- Must have led a team of at least 15-20 personnel
- Must be an expert decision-maker with sound judgment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate, set goals, and meet deadlines.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills are essential
- Must be a good delegator and a good multi-tasker
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite
Security Clearance Requirement
Place of Performance
LHG Headquarters in Alexandria, VA
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply:
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.