Journeyman Business and Financial Operations Specialist
Work with division Technical Business Manager (TBM), management and program managers to help collect, manage and analyze planned and enacted budgets for multiple appropriated accounts, including external customer funds and internal core funds. Refine tools and processes as needed to improve financial forecasting and management including developing routine reports and highlighting upcoming required decisions.
Duties will include:
- Work with division government purchase card (GPC) holders to review and store invoices, reconcile invoices with bank data and reconcile the GPC financial tracking system with DFAS transactions.
- Work with existing Loch Harbour contract positions, TBM, Financial Manager, and Division management to develop tools for and then track and report budget adequacy and trends associated with all division travel expenses.
- Support the TBM and an existing Loch Harbour contract position in collecting, analyzing, maintaining, and reporting program level funding budgets and financial transactions.
- Work with division management to develop, maintain and report division budgets.
- Develop obligation and expenditure plans to meet goals including minimizing financial and contract actions and meeting monthly expenditure goals.
- Support the TBM and an existing Loch Harbour contract position in monitoring contract actions to capture obligations and all other contract modifications to ensure accurate obligation reporting as well as maintain the Work Unit database and report potential problem areas
- Analyze contract spend plans and ceilings across the FYDP to identify, analyze and report expected future program expenses and funding requirements across the division to support annual division budgeting decisions.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is Minimum, Preferably in Business related field with financial acumen.
- 3-10 years’ experience in tracking, reconciling, and analyzing Air Force financial transactions. Time is subject to Waiver by the client, if the experience id directly applicable.
- Must have experience with R&D funding accounts
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with Air Force culture and operations on a military facility.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
Desired Education and Experience
- Prefer strong background with the ABSS, CCaR system, CRIS, OMEGA, MOCAS, CMCS and Shared Data Warehouse.
Security Clearance Requirement
Place of Performance
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply:
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.