Support the Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE), 30th Air Defense Artillery Brigade, Fort Sill, OK with training/instruction for Soldiers, Officers and Warrant Officers. Types of spectrum of training include classroom, hands-on, simulation/virtual, field environment and exercises, combat scenario driven, and live fire in a realistic and safe environment. Training requirements are for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of Mobile Training Teams (MTTs). Conduct of instruction is in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
Duties will include: A 14E Patriot Fire Control Enhanced Operator /Maintainer Course Instructor will instruct on the technical aspects of the equipment and facilities required to conduct 14E Patriot Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer training, to include the task lists for the operation and maintenance of MOS specific equipment. 14E Instructors will evaluate students’ duty performance and certify their competence of the skills instructed within the course utilizing prescribed evaluation methods and performing analysis of training effectiveness. 14E Instructors also will review and recommend acceptance or revisions of a variety of publications pertaining to 14E Patriot Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer Training.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in the 14E MOS
- Minimum one (1) year experience with Army equipment within the 14E MOS within the last five (5) years.
- Alternate experience: 14T MOS certified as Master Gunner
- Must have experience with MS Office computer programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and be able to use them proficiently
Graduate Army Basic Instructor Course and System Approach to Training Basic Course or other service school equivalent
Place of Performance
Fort Sill, Oklahoma
To Apply For This Position
Please use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2242674
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.