October 10, 2019 – Alexandria, VA – Loch Harbour Group (LHG), a professional services consulting company serving the Federal government and private sectors, is pleased to announce the appointment of Gen. (Retired) David M. Maddox as a member of LHG’s Board of Directors. General Maddox is a retired United States Army four-star general who served […]
Support the Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE), 30th Air Defense Artillery Brigade, Fort Sill, OK with training/instruction for Soldiers, Officers and Warrant Officers. Types of spectrum of training include classroom, hands-on, simulation/virtual, field environment and exercises, combat scenario driven, and live fire in a realistic and safe environment. Training requirements are for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of Mobile Training Teams (MTTs). Conduct of instruction is in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
Duties will include: The 14G Air Defense Battle Management System Operator Instructor will instruct on the technical aspects of the equipment and facilities required to conduct 14G Air Defense Battle Management System Operator training, to include the task lists for the operation and maintenance of MOS specific equipment. 14G Instructors will evaluate students’ duty performance and certify their competence of the skills instructed within the course utilizing prescribed evaluation methods and performing analysis of training effectiveness. 14G Instructors also will review and recommend acceptance or revisions of a variety of publications pertaining to 14G Air Defense Battle Management System Operator Training.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience within the last five (5) years as a 14G Air Defense Battle Management System Operator
- Alternate Experience: Four (4) years as a 14J-Air Defense Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence Tactical Operations Center Enhanced Operator/Maintainer.
- Shall possess the 14J/ASIQ-3/140A MOS (versus experience) to serve in lieu of the 14G MOS. Preferably with Sentinel and AD Command and Control System (ABMOC, ADAM/BAE, Battery Command Post) Background/experience with a target goal of 14G10.
- Must have experience with MS Office computer programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and be able to use them proficiently
Desired Education and Experience
- Graduate Army Basic Instructor Course and System Approach to Training Basic Course or other service school equivalent
Place of Performance
Fort Sill, Oklahoma
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2244914
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.