Support the Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE), 30th Air Defense Artillery Brigade, Fort Sill, OK with training/instruction for Soldiers, Officers and Warrant Officers. Types of spectrum of training include classroom, hands-on, simulation/virtual, field environment and exercises, combat scenario driven, and live fire in a realistic and safe environment. Training requirements are for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of Mobile Training Teams (MTTs). Conduct of instruction is in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
Duties will include: The 14H Air Defense Enhanced Early Warning Operator Instructor will instruct on the technical aspects of the equipment and facilities required to conduct 14H Air Defense Enhanced Early Warning Operator training, to include the task lists for the operation and maintenance of MOS specific equipment. 14H Instructors will evaluate students’ duty performance and certify their competence of the skills instructed within the course utilizing prescribed evaluation methods and performing analysis of training effectiveness. 14H Instructors also will review and recommend acceptance or revisions of a variety of publications pertaining to 14H Air Defense Enhanced Early Warning Operator Training.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience as a as a 14H Air Defense Enhanced Early Waring Operator within the last five (5) years
- Alternate experience: 14H instructor certified or have the skills and knowledge of previous 043-14J/ASIQ-3/140A (versus experience) to serve in lieu of the 14H MOS. Preferably with Tactical Command System and PATRIOT BCP background/experience with a target goal of 14H10.
- Must have experience with MS Office computer programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and be able to use them proficiently
Desired Education and Experience
- Graduate Army Basic Instructor Course and System Approach to Training Basic Course or other service school equivalent
Security Clearance Requirement
Place of Performance
Fort Sill, Oklahoma
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply:
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.