Support the Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE), 30th Air Defense Artillery Brigade, Fort Sill, OK with training/instruction for Soldiers, Officers and Warrant Officers. Types of spectrum of training include classroom, hands-on, simulation/virtual, field environment and exercises, combat scenario driven, and live fire in a realistic and safe environment. Training requirements are for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of Mobile Training Teams (MTTs). Conduct of instruction is in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
Duties will include:
- Instruct on the technical aspects of the equipment and facilities required to conduct 14P/S AMD Crewmember training, to include the task lists for the operation and maintenance of MOS specific equipment.
- Evaluate students’ duty performance and certify their competence of the skills instructed within the course utilizing prescribed evaluation methods and performing analysis of training effectiveness.
- Review and recommend acceptance or revisions of a variety of publications pertaining to 14P/S Air and Missile Defense (AMD) Crewmember Training.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience as a 14P/S Air and Missile Defense (AMD) Crewmember/ Avenger within the last (5) years
- Additionally, the Contractor personnel shall have experience working with the Army equipment within the 14S/P MOS to perform MOS related tasks. Equipment or Major End Items associated with the MOSs are as follows:
- Avenger A1 Weapon System
- Avenger A2 Slew-To-Cue (STC) Weapon System
- Avenger Machinegun, .50 Cal, M3P
- Avenger Land Navigation System (LNS)
- Avenger Environmental Control Unit (ECU)
- Avenger Prime Power Unit (PPU)
- Avenger Standard Vehicle Mounted Launcher (SVML)
- M1097 Series HMMWV
- Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) Subsystem
- Enhanced Position Location Reporting System (EPLRS) Radio System
- Single Channel Ground/Airborne Radio System (SINCGARS)
- Forward Area Air Defense System (FAADS)
- Land-based Phalanx Weapon System (LPWS)
- Land-based Phalanx Weapon System (LPWS) Local Control Station (LCS)
- Stinger Man Portable Air Defense System (MANPADS) Weapon System
- Defense Advanced GPS Receiver (DAGR)
- Must have experience with MS Office computer programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and be able to use them proficiently
Desired Education and Experience
- Graduate Army Basic Instructor Course and System Approach to Training Basic Course
Security Clearance Requirement
Place of Performance
Ft. Sill, Oklahoma
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply:
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.