October 2, 2020 – Alexandria, VA – Loch Harbour Group (LHG), a professional services consulting company serving the federal government and private sectors, is pleased to announce it has been awarded a spot on Pool 3 of the General Services Agency’s One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services – Small Business (OASIS-SB). OASIS-SB is designed to […]
Program objective is to provide managerial, technical, and life cycle management support to HQ ACC for Homeland Air Defense C3 systems and radar/sensor systems. This includes providing detailed analysis of planning documents, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), system specifications, technical orders and commercial manuals, and technical support for modernization and integration initiatives.
The team provides lead command communications and sustainment support in accordance with the policies and guidance listed in AFPD 10-9, Lead Operating Command Weapon Systems Management and AFI 10-901, Lead Operating Command-Communications and Information Systems Management.
Duties will include:
- Provide technical expertise, logistics, and life cycle management support for AN/FYQ-156A Battle Control System (BCS), which includes:
- Evaluating issues associated with battle management data currently processed by the AN/FYQ-156A Battle Control System (BCS)
- Reviewing testing documentation for proposed AN/FYQ-156A Hardware / Software upgrades / changes
- Participating in validation/verification reviews of new Technical Orders and TCTOs
- Identifying and coordinating maintenance training improvement opportunities
- Evaluating technical configuration change proposals submitted on AF Form 1067s
- Recommending timely and accurate technical advice on Information Assurance (IA) and Cyber Security requirements/exercises
- Prepare briefings, presentations, and technical recommendation papers for ACC staff personnel and field units.
- On occasion, review classified documents regarding Command and Control systems modifications.
- Attend technical working groups and conferences to document proceedings, make recommendations, and convey established ACC positions and concerns.
- The successful candidate must understand the POM process, support the review/validation of Command requirements for POM inputs, and have a working knowledge of the Centralized Access for Data Exchange (CAFDEx) documentation process.
- Provide technical expertise, advice, and assistance in support of the National Airspace System (NAS) Aircraft Movement Data (NAS AMD) System for flight plans delivery in the CONUS and OCONUS Air Defense sectors and ensure the data is robust, supportable and compatible with all air defense systems.
- Serve as the CAF support representative on the NAS Defense Program (NDP) Aircraft Movement Data working group and as ACC Co-Chair for the NAS AMD Configuration Management Board.
- Provide technical expertise, advice, and assistance in support of the Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) Telecommunications Infrastructure (FTI) IP network availability issues for flight plans and radar data delivery to the Air Defense sectors.
- Serve as the AN/FYQ-156A CAF Lead to the Cybersecurity Working Group and participate in the Combatant Commands Cyber Protection Team (CPT) Operational Planning Team (OPT) and Mission Defense Team (MDT) meetings.
- The successful candidate must understand the Risk Management Framework (RMF) as it applies to the Authorization and Accreditation process, Authority To Connect, Authority To Operate, the cybersecurity impacts to BCS hardware and software, and have a working knowledge of the CPT mission processes.
- Provide CAF Lead technical support on the AN/FYQ-156A Command Job Qualification Standard (CJQS), including helping define maintenance tasks with user Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and coordinating updates to the Air Force Training Business Area.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Management, or associated field.
- Five (5) years’ experience within the last eight (8) years as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the ACC Homeland Air Defense mission
- Must have experience with Modification Program Management, as defined in Air Force Instructions and the role of the Lead Command in this process
- Must have experience with Cybersecurity policies, as defined in Air Force and DoD instructions, Mission Defense Teams, and the acquisition of Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) services
- Five (5) years’ experience within the last eight (8) years as the Battle Control System-Fixed (BCS-F) Program Manager or similar MAJCOM staff experience
- Ten (10) years’ experience in Communications-Electronics (C-E), with emphasis on sustainment of USAF communications, networks, data processing equipment, and familiarity with Air Force Training Program Management, as defined in the Air Force Instructions and the role of the Lead Command in this process
Place of Performance
Langley Air Force Base, Hampton, VA
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3343885
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.