August 17, 2020 – Alexandria, VA – Loch Harbour Group (LHG), a professional services consulting company serving the Federal government and private sectors, is pleased to announce the appointment of Ms. Tam Mai to Vice President of Finance. Ms. Tam Mai is a senior level business executive with over 25 years of accounting and finance […]
The Journeyman Engineer will provide on-site support for environmental management of hazardous materials and hazardous waste.
Duties will include:
- Hazardous waste management support includes:
- Identifying, characterizing, containerizing and properly storing all hazardous waste including purge materials, unknowns and high hazard materials.
- Document and keep current all required hazardous waste disposal information to include performing compliance inspections and entering information into applicable databases.
- Hazardous material management support includes:
- Receiving, in-processing and delivering chemical containers and compressed gas cylinders.
- Document and keep current all required hazardous material documentation to include performing compliance inspections entering information into applicable databases.
- Conduct an annual physical inventory of all hazardous materials.
- Plan for and coordinate Site Specific Spill procedures and keep information current.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field
- Minimum 3 years of experience
Place of Performance
Air Force Research Laboratory, Dayton, OH
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3117615
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.