Develop and provide doctrinally sound performance-oriented training and training support to the schools for their training mission using the TRADOC approved Programs of Instruction (POI). Training provided by the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) can be classroom training and/or hands-on performance oriented training, simulation/virtual training and/or field exercise training, or any other TRADOC approved training.
Duties will include:
- Prepare classroom or training areas and pick up and return training devices as needed.
- Apply advanced instructional methods and adult learning models to training; train to standard as it conducts classroom / laboratory / seminar / conference / discussion / lecture / demonstration / practical exercise training per class training schedule; support conducting and assessing student critiques to identify strengths, weaknesses, and actions to improve performance.
- Review and summarize student course critiques; schedule remedial training as needed; conduct academic counseling; review and grade homework projects and tests.
- For certain courses, participate in the execution of course-specific field training exercises.
- Provide training on nights, holidays, and weekends IAW the published training schedule.
- Review a student’s record for progression.
- Prepare and forward required documentation on student release prior to graduation; develop and update cross cultural competency training products for students.
- Generate reports, documents, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, and correspondence for respective training courses; and/or, use the Master Writing Assessment Plan (MWAP) to support Instructors with instruction, assignments, and writing rubrics.
- Develop and update lesson materials as required in the specific lesson curriculum.
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans, and Training Support Packages to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or a related field.
- Ethical Hacker Certified
- Network + Certification
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in information systems, information technology and cybersecurity
- Must have in-depth knowledge of operating systems and network security
- Must have expert-level proficiency in x86 assembly
- Must have expert-level proficiency in C
- Must have a deep and thorough understanding of Regular Expressions and Context-Free Grammars
- Must be familiar with systems exploitation without the assistance of toolkits like Core Impact or MSF
- Must have experience with reverse engineering patches to discover the original vulnerabilities
- Must have experience in instructing the aforementioned topics
Place of Performance
Fort Gordon, GA
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2760947
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.