August 17, 2020 – Alexandria, VA – Loch Harbour Group (LHG), a professional services consulting company serving the Federal government and private sectors, is pleased to announce the appointment of Ms. Tam Mai to Vice President of Finance. Ms. Tam Mai is a senior level business executive with over 25 years of accounting and finance […]
The Loch Harbour Group (LHG) is seeking Web Developers to support our Army University Press (AUP) customer. The LHG Team provides editing, webmaster, multimedia, historical research, script development, video production, multimedia editing, and content management services for the AUP.
The AUP is an initiative that serve as the Army’s premier multimedia publisher, offering cutting edge thought on history, policy, doctrine, training, organization, leader development, and the Army Profession. AUP’s programs and products will enable scholarship, facilitate professional dialogue, and promote a fuller understanding of the Profession of Arms for Soldiers and Civilians in the Regular Army, Army National Guard, and the Army Reserve. AUP is a focal point for identifying, encouraging, and coaching prospective authors to publish original contributions on history, policy, doctrine, training, organization, leader development, and the Army Profession.
Support to AUP Social Media includes:
- Webmaster Social Media managers will focus on social media (150 posts per month/7.5 per work week) for the select Army University (AU) posts and all AUP posts.
- Daily monitoring and updating of AUP and AU (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram) social media sites to promote the AU and AUP mission. Continuous monitoring during the work day for timely responses to all posts.
- Read, action, research, and reply to any request for information on post to social media threads – for appropriateness, accuracy, and violation of rules.
- Provide Weekly Reports to the COR that includes via Team Leader.
- Attend weekly meeting and/or planning sessions.
- Able to code social media buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Flickr, all links on all webpages to enable Google Analytics Dashboard to track hits, downloads and views of every webpage and social media post.
- Maintain and sustain routine office correspondence, briefings, and other coordination’s with AU and constituent organizations and AUP personnel.
- Ability to surge on high priority web pages, projects and promotional videos.
Minimum Position Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or concentration in Web / Graphic Design, User Experience Interaction Design or Fine Arts is preferred
- 3-10 years’ relevant web development experience with preference supporting Army clients.
- Experience with American Forces Public Information Management System.
- Possesses knowledge of User Experience (UX) design and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Familiarity with A/B usability testing options
- Extensive knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram).
- Familiarity with professional style guides and their use in preparing and editing academic papers and articles for publication, social media posts, especially with The Chicago Manual of Style (CMS) and American Psychological Association (APA)
- Familiarity with military terms, military organizations / units
- Highly proficient with Adobe CC Software (Dreamweaver, InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge) and Microsoft Office.
- Proficient with SharePoint
- Formal training in web design and web development (coding HTML(5), CSS).
- Familiar with Bootstrap, CSS framework and DotNetNuke platform.
- Strong attention to detail and organization
Place of Performance
Fort Leavenworth, KS
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3161365
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.