The team will provide expertise and services necessary to perform S-CDID support such as developing, assessing, analyzing, staffing, integrating and documenting doctrine (including their preceding concepts), organizations, training, materiel, leader development, personnel/manning, and facilities (DOTMLPF) requirements. These requirements include services to support their focus on support to the warfighter, leveraging technologies, battlefield digitization, developing issues, seeking solutions, demonstrating alternatives and coordinating projects. Develop and support development of training methodologies and products, concepts, doctrine, organizational requirements, and materiel capability requirements for each functional area. Provide services that include the development of training strategies, concepts, and products for the current and future forces, including growing adaptive sustainment professionals; develop and integrate innovative Army and Joint sustainment capabilities, concepts and doctrine to enable Unified Land Operations. We will provide S-CDID with knowledge, expertise and support services for Concepts, Doctrine, Force Development, Materiel Systems and Modeling and Simulations work that S-CDID is not resourced to perform in-house.
Duties will include:
- Assist the Senior Logistician in developing, writing, experimenting, assessing, integrating, and documenting sustainment visions, concepts, and Capabilities Based Assessments (CBAs) into appropriate JCIDS products
- Support the development of JCIDS products.
- Participate in and support experimentation, simulations, and analyses supporting the development of future Army forces.
- Support Integrated Capabilities Development Teams necessary for successful completion and delivery of JCIDS products and documents.
- Assist in creation/completion of necessary logistics documentation.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or scientific field
- At least two years of experience in analyzing and solving complex logistics problems in the field of degree specialty
- Ability to plan and execute complex tasks
- Must have experience developing JCIDS documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Education and Experience
- 2 years’ Army, Joint, or DoD logistics or acquisition experience
- CASCOM experience preferred
Place of Performance
Fort Lee, VA
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2982051
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.