Provide mission support services for Futures Command subordinate organizations, and Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of the Army (DA) agency working initiative in support of FCC, in the following five (5) Task Areas: Capability Development Support, Experimentation and Evaluation Support, Synergy Support, Information Technology & Information Management Support and the Army Futures Command Modernization Process and Futures Development Process.
Duties will include:
- Assist with integration of the Army’s capabilities with other services, U.S. government agencies, and foreign government partners.
- Apply critical thinking skills and develop creative solutions to complex problems, primarily focused on enterprise wide systems.
- Provide support with a broad understanding of the formal and informal procedures and processes for resourcing DOD and for developing national security and military strategy.
- Lead the design and implementation of system interfaces and custom hardware software components.
- Lead solution performance testing and optimization.
- Organize and lead multidisciplinary planning teams.
Minimum Position Requirements
- MA/MS degree or Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years’ additional work experience
- At least 15 years of experience performing work related to the position
Place of Performance
Fort Eustis, Virginia
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2753361
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.