February 22, 2019 – Alexandria, VA – Loch Harbour Group, Inc. announced that it has been appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)®. The appraisal was performed by Williamsburg Process Solutions LLC. CMMI is an Internationally recognized organizational process capability improvement framework that provides organizations with the essential elements […]
With a basic understanding of any NMARNG or RRBN marketing campaign, the Multimedia Marketing Specialist will establish and maintain a profile on various social media platforms to market and advertise NMARNG recruiting and retention efforts. This position requires a strong understanding of social media platforms, graphic design, marketing and advertising, and public relations.
General duties of all personnel:
- Contact prospective NMARNG recruits (“leads”) via telephone, text message, or email. In-person or face-to-face engagements may also be required.
- Create and maintain public awareness of NMARNG products, services, and issues by conducting targeted market identification and analysis using methods such as social media, telephonic communication, and distributing written materials.
- Ability to support RRBN marketing objectives and strategies.
- Conduct focus groups and surveys with current NMARNG personnel to determine proper outreach techniques and best practices.
- Attend training and then follow applicable policies pertaining to the enlistment and incentive eligibility of leads.
- Set appointments with Recruiting and Retention NCOs (“RRNCOs”) from the leads contacted and use computer systems associated with lead tracking and management.
- Maintain contact, as applicable, between leads and RRNCOs.
- Prepare and process After Action Reviews, information papers, reports, and other correspondence as required.
- Make recommendations to the RRBN to improve lead generation and processes.
- Maintain spreadsheets, schedules, appointments, archiving documents, and manage routine correspondence.
- Load and track customer service inquiries and resolutions on a daily basis.
- Provide technical expertise in the area of internet-based marketing, including, but not limited to, database management, tracking and monitoring of internet leads, and dissemination of leads to the appropriate section within the RRBN or NMARNG.
- Manage social media sites under the direction and supervision of the RRBN and make changes as directed.
- Become familiar with all regulations and guidance that is applicable to the operation of the RRBN, particularly those that pertain to assigned duties.
Additional specific duties include the following:
- Developing original graphics designs or marketing concepts and creating designs or finished graphics for both print media (e.g. brochures, advertising, posters, invitations, stationery, reports, displays) and digital media (e.g. website graphic elements, emails, display screens, advertising, videos).
- Coordinating, maintaining, and tracking design, approval, proofreading, and production processes and schedules for design or marketing projects.
- Under supervision of the NMARNG RRBN, tracking project deliverables through various approval processes, gathering necessary information in order to complete project deliverables in a timely manner, and coordinating the flow of project information between members of the NMARNG RRBN or affiliate entities.
- Developing production-ready artwork for print and digital applications, as well as troubleshooting production issues.
- Assisting with maintaining brand and graphics standards, collaborating with the NMARNG RRBN Marketing NCO and Commander in the development and implementation of the NMARNG brand identity and associated graphics standards.
- Creating and maintaining digital designs, graphics, and related content on NMARNG RRBN and affiliate websites, to include the New Mexico Military Museum website.
- Scheduling and maintaining digital design assets and related content on the museum website
- Developing new content views, wireframes, page designs, and concepts for continued website development.
- Making recommendations to Government or other contract personnel concerning graphic design and marketing technical specifications.
- Working closely with print or Internet vendors or other outside design vendors to implement NMARNG graphics in contracted marketing or media.
- Coordinating the collection of media production invoices and ensuring accuracy.
- Conducting photography, videography, and digital editing of NMARNG events.
- Effectively communicating ideas and processes verbally and in writing.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining a list of all ongoing projects.
- Producing graphics and art to be used on NMARNG promotional material using Adobe CC Creative Suite or similar software.
- Updating the NMARNG Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Google+, and LinkedIn accounts, as well as other NMARNG social media accounts on other platforms.
- Responding to social media messages and referring contacts to Recruiters based on ZIP code and school assignments, or other factors as the RRBN may direct.
- Making recommendations to NMARNG RRBN personnel concerning marketing strategy or implementation.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism, or a related field preferred OR four (4) years of relevant professional experience in these fields with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain access to secure unclassified networks based on favorable background check and interview as applicable.
- Ability to attend and pass training classes in necessary systems (e.g. AUVS, RMS, iPerms).
- Understanding of military recruiting in general and NMARNG recruiting in particular.
- Understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising.
- Experience in event promotion, social media management, or public affairs
- Over two years of experience in graphic design, marketing, photography, or video editing. Some experience in all of these areas preferred.
- Working knowledge of establishing and operating these social media platforms: Instagram, Snap Chat, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier, or similar graphic design and video editing software.
- Fluency in American English
- Must possess satisfactory computer skills and demonstrate proficiency with all Microsoft Office suite products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
Security Clearance Requirement
Must be able to obtain a favorable National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) with fingerprints
Place of Performance
Albuquerque or Santa Fe, NM
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2507076
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
Paid time off
Health, dental and vision insurance
Company paid short/long term disability
Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
401(k) (up to 3% matching)
Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.