Develop and provide doctrinally sound performance-oriented training and training support to the schools for their training mission using the TRADOC approved Programs of Instruction (POI). Training provided by the CCoE can be classroom training and/or hands-on performance oriented training, simulation/virtual training and/or field exercise training or any other TRADOC approved training. Specific regulations, directives, standard operating procedures (SOP), etc. will be identified at the task order level. Shift work may be required.
Duties will include:
- Provide the required expertise to support critical portions of programmed work within the CCoE doctrine development program/process.
- Process and track internal and external taskings related to doctrine publications and documents; update the SharePoint and the LandWarNet electronic University (LWNeU) websites; provide information management; coordinate with originators and commenters for publication, document, and website updates.
- Track and secure classified and unclassified data, information and/or systems.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Possess at a minimum a technical or business certificate in administrative services or related field.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as an administrator coordinator during two (2) of the preceding three (3) years.
- Possess skills/knowledge of using a calculator to compute funding requirements, workload data and TDY travel costs.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software products and knowledge management applications i.e. SharePoint
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience working with software programs from Microsoft (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
- Have experience and knowledge of the military documentation process, capability development process or requirements determination process.
Place of Performance
Fort Gordon, GA
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2761064
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.