October 2, 2020 – Alexandria, VA – Loch Harbour Group (LHG), a professional services consulting company serving the federal government and private sectors, is pleased to announce it has been awarded a spot on Pool 3 of the General Services Agency’s One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services – Small Business (OASIS-SB). OASIS-SB is designed to […]
Candidate must be able to help produce creative products to promote the client’s technology programs. DHS S&T supports customers that include other DHS components such as FEMA, U.S. Coast Guard, Customs and Border Protection, as well as state and local governments, and the first responder community.
Duties will include:
- Report to Digital Manager in a deadline-driven environment, with ability to take team / client feedback and incorporate edits quickly and in a professional manner.
- Work with S&T team (program managers, producers, designers, writers and clients during local and potentially nationwide technology demonstrations and exercises to develop high quality and engaging content.
- Photograph small and large internal events, including all hands, holiday events, award ceremonies and meeting hall type events with stage, podium and lighting.
- Photograph and edit official portraits and headshots against green screen and black curtains.
- Understand and incorporate storytelling and related narrative techniques to effectively and creatively convey the client’s messaging.
- Possess the ability to utilize social media scheduling platforms (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.).
- Have strong writing skills, along with experience scheduling social media for a business, agency, or organization.
- Proficiency in drafting engaging social media content; please be prepared to share examples
- Ability to be a team player.
- Experience in implementing tasks independently with minimal supervision, managing your time efficiently and effectively to ensure tasks are completed on deadline.
- Photograph and edit official portraits, head shots, and small and large events to use for official purposes, on websites, for social media, and in marketing collateral.
- Draft and schedule social media for a business, agency, or organization and possess the ability to analyze and interpret social media metrics.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Photography, Video, Film Arts, or related field.
- 5 to 8 years of photography and editing experience, or at least 10 years of relevant experience without a degree
- MS Office Suite
- Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects on any platform
- Experience in other video editing software and 2D motion graphics a plus
- Candidates must be able to provide a portfolio of your camera work, editing, design and storytelling experience, as well as show samples of your social media
Place of Performance
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3370850
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.