December 2019 – Alexandra, VA – Loch Harbour Group (LHG), a professional services consulting company serving the Federal government and private sectors, is pleased to announce several staff members on our BOSS 2 contract were awarded Certificates of Appreciation by the S&T Under Secretary at the S&T Awards Ceremony in December 2019. Awards were presented […]
Candidate must be able to help produce creative products to promote the client’s technology programs. DHS S&T supports customers that include other DHS components such as FEMA, U.S. Coast Guard, Customs and Border Protection, Transportation Security Agency, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency as well as state and local governments, and the first responder community.
The successful candidate must demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Photography-photograph and edit official portraits, head shots, and small and large events using Sony Mirrorless or Nikon DSLR cameras to use for official purposes.
- Videography-produce and edit short to medium length promotional and informational videos that incorporate animation and raw camera footage.
- Storyboard/Archiving video footage-design storyboards and ingest recorded footage into archive server, including tagging and trimming.
- Experience executing tasks independently with minimal supervision, managing your time efficiently and effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Experience implementing quality control measures during all phases of production.
- Ability to communicate potential delays or other production issues as they arise and possess the capacity to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical customers.
- Familiarity handling high resolution, low lossy format footage, including editing with proxy clips.
You will report to Creative Director, in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to take team / client feedback and incorporate their edits in a creative and professional manner.
- Work with S&T team (program managers, producers, videographers, designers, writers) during local and nationwide technology demonstrations and exercises to develop high quality and engaging content.
- Produce and edit short to medium length promotional and informational videos that incorporate animation and raw camera footage.
- Design storyboards or presenting style examples through ‘look books’ to help the client envision finished product before work commences.
- Encode and distribute video files in a variety of formats to a range of platforms for specific uses.
- Understand and incorporate storytelling and related narrative techniques to effectively and creatively convey the client’s messaging with examples of both needed.
- Photograph small and large internal events, including all hands, holiday events, award ceremonies and meeting hall type events with stage, podium and lighting.
- Photograph and edit official portraits and head-shots against green screen and black curtains.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Photography, Video, Film Arts, or related field.
- Five to 8 years of photography, video production and editing experience, or at least 10 years of relevant experience without a degree.
- MS Office Suite
- Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects on any platform
- Experience in other video editing software and 2D motion graphics a plus
- Candidates must be able to provide a demonstration reel or portfolio of your camera work, editing, design and storytelling experience
Place of Performance
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3059513
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.