February 22, 2019 – Alexandria, VA – Loch Harbour Group, Inc. announced that it has been appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)®. The appraisal was performed by Williamsburg Process Solutions LLC. CMMI is an Internationally recognized organizational process capability improvement framework that provides organizations with the essential elements […]
The Procurement Technician applies their knowledge and understanding of procurement administrative functions, contract file records management and federal records management, and contract file documentation requirements in support of the Directorate of Procurement which supports the Military Health System (MHS) through effective award and administration of multi-regional TRICARE health services contracts, as well as other medical, dental support, information technology and other program management contracts. The Directorate of Procurement also serves as business and acquisition advisors to Defense Health Agency leadership.
Assist the contracts staff as they accomplish and deliver compliant pre- and post-award documentation and/or contractual documents in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DHA and DoD supplements, policy guidance directives and instructions. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with administrative support duties and responsibilities.
- Assist with contract file records management and Federal records management requirements.
- Assist with contract file documentation requirements.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement administrative support duties and responsibilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of contract file records management and Federal records management requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of contract file documentation requirements.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills sufficient to provide clear concise communication and documentation.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Must be skilled in the use of the Microsoft Office programs and data management systems.
Desired Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Place of Performance
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2377267
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.