Support the instruction and development of Army Cyber School technical and planning courses and support the training requirements of the Cyber School that include fostering self-development, platform instruction, assessing student performance, maintaining training resources, developing training schedules, managing exams, administering exercises, conducting student assessments, and assisting students with developing, preparing, and practicing presentations.
Army Cyber School training includes Career Field 17’s (Cyber Operations) Basic Officer Leader Course (BOLC), Captain’s Career Course (CCC), Operations Officer Course (OOC), Advanced Individual Training (AIT), Advanced Leader Course (ALC), Senior Leader Course (SLC), Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC), Warrant Officer Advanced Course (WOAC), and other Cyberspace Operations courses as determined by the Army Cyber Command. The majority of these courses consist of technical and planning cyber training validated by USCYBERCOM J7, DoD CIO, and the NSA. Provide instructional support and training development for the Cyber School. Assist and support the CCoE personnel and utilize and develop all training related products IAW all applicable regulations and SOPs (i.e. TRADOC REG 350-70 with appendixes).
Duties will include:
- Supervision, coordination of work schedules, resolving minor concerns/issues and completion of administrative tasks associated with the project (e.g. deliverables).
- Be familiar with all duties and qualifications required to perform the tasks.
- Have the capability and authority to resolve and respond to issues directly with the COR.
- Possess the skill sets to supervise contractor employees. Be proficient in conflict resolution.
- Be capable of coordinating work schedules/assignments of contractor employees.
- Submit Monthly Progress Report (MPR), Trip Reports (if travel), In Progress Review minutes to the COR.
- Provide Instructor Utilization Report to the COR IAW Cyber School policy.
- Be able to communicate orally and written with COR.
- Ensure all deliverables are delivered on time.
- Provide analysis of project requirements and accurate cost estimates.
- Provide project coordination and process improvements thru the Quality Control Plan.
- Provide and gather required information to assist with coordination support efforts.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Ten (10) years management experience or equivalent on similar government contracts
- Experience in project coordination and process improvement using a Quality Control Plan (QCP)
- Experience providing analysis of project requirements and accurate cost estimates
- Experience supervising employees, to include coordinating work schedules / assignment of employees, and conflict resolution
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess skills / knowledge of performing office automation work that includes: Word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; Typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; Maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; Establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; Knowledge management applications e.g., Training Development Capabilities (TDC) SharePoint and Blackboard.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
Desired Education and Experience
- Graduate of the Common Faculty Development-Instructor Course, Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC), the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or the Foundation Instructor Facilitator Course (FIFC) highly desired
- Graduate of the Common Faculty Development-Developers Course (CFD-DC) highly desired
- Possess an IAT Level II or greater certification, highly desired
- Knowledge of both x86 assembly and C computer language highly desired.
- Previous experience as a Program Lead / Manager at the CCoE desired
Place of Performance
Fort Gordon, GA
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2813375
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.