February 2, 2018 – Alexandria, VA – In February 2017, the Loch Harbour Group (LHG) was awarded a major contract to provide 14 Series Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) Instructor Services to the Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE), 30th Air Defense Artillery Brigade, Fort Sill, OK. The objective of this contract is to instruct US and Foreign…
Supports operational and organizational Mission Command – Command Post (CP) Joint Capabilities Integration and Development Systems (JCIDS) oriented studies, concepts, and projects in support of future CPs capabilities to include Mission Command on the Move projects, Enroute Mission Command capabilities and projects, Early Entry CP projects, and Home Station Mission Command Centers studies.
Duties will include:
- Serves as the lead in the development of CP oriented requirements documents Joint Capabilities Integration and Development Systems (JCIDS) process. Coordinates requirements documents development with material developers, Army Requirements Oversight Council, and TRADOC Capability Manager Mission Command/Command Post; specifically, the Command Post Integrated Infrastructure Capability Development Document and associated support documents.
- Provides analytic expertise and recommendations in the development, refinement, and design of current and future CP operational capabilities, design, evaluations, and materiel requirements development acceptance.
- Provides analytic support for future design reviews and materiel development forums such as Integrated Product Teams, In-progress Reviews, working groups, and Program Management Reviews.
- Provides analytic support for documenting CP2025 projects design capabilities and issues and participates in various CP capability development meetings.
- Organizes, develops and presents written and oral briefings to TCM MC/CPMC regarding operational and technical capabilities and issues.
- Functions as the contractor team lead by assigning work based on difficulty, complexity, and subject matter. Provides guidance and feedback concerning contractor performance regarding the accomplishment of the contractor Mission Command on the Move contract.
- Develops and submits weekly and monthly status reports to the Government.
- Periodic travel is required.
Minimum Position Requirements
- BA/BS degree
- Graduate of the Army Capability Developer’s Course
- 10 or more years’ experience with at least 5 years’ experience in the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development Systems (JCIDS) process.
- Preference for JCIDS work within the Army Mission Command portfolio.
- Thorough understanding of:
- Tactical Mission Command
- Strategic Mission Command
- MC component systems currently in use
- Current MC component systems supporting UAP
- JCIDS process
- TCM MC/CP, PM-MC, and stakeholders within the MC CoI
- Army/Marine Corps Operational experience
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Unmatched work ethic
Security Clearance Requirement
Place of Performance
Fort Leavenworth, KS
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.