October 10, 2019 – Alexandria, VA – Loch Harbour Group (LHG), a professional services consulting company serving the Federal government and private sectors, is pleased to announce the appointment of Gen. (Retired) David M. Maddox as a member of LHG’s Board of Directors. General Maddox is a retired United States Army four-star general who served […]
The contract provides support to the Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE), all commands on Fort Sill, and the Army Futures Command (AFC) in their mission to develop and produce training strategies, doctrine, concepts, instruction and products for the current and future force. The support includes developing concepts, doctrine, training, organizational, experimentation, demonstrations, studies and analysis, models and simulations, test and evaluation, science and technology, material requirements, operational environment and emerging technologies for the Field Artillery (FA), the Air Defense Artillery (ADA) and the AFC. The project manager (PM) is responsible for performance under the contract and will have full authority to manage and direct the efforts of the workforce and to commit resources and make decisions on behalf of the company. The PM will provide the necessary level of additional management and administrative oversight to achieve the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the contract and will be responsible for managing a sufficient workforce and providing a labor mix with appropriate credentials to accomplish the mission.
Duties will include:
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, and complex and inter-related project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline
- 10 years’ experience in program management with a Master’s Degree OR 12 years’ experience in program management with a Bachelor’s Degree
Desired Education and Experience
- A Master’s Degree in Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline
- Ten or more year’s military experience preferred
- Army service desired
- Army Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE) experience desired
- PMP Desired
Place of Performance
Fort Sill, OK
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2623832
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.