Develop and provide doctrinally sound performance-oriented training and training support to the schools for their training mission using the TRADOC approved Programs of Instruction (POI). Training provided by the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) can be classroom training and/or hands-on performance oriented training, simulation/virtual training and/or field exercise training, or any other TRADOC approved training.
Duties will include:
- Prepare training areas and pick up and return training devices as needed.
- For certain courses, participate in the execution of course-specific field training exercises.
- Provide training on nights, holidays, and weekends IAW the published training schedule.
- Provide range support for all Electronic Warfare (EW) courses to include the 17E Senior Leaders Course (SLC)
Minimum Position Requirements
- Must be a graduate of the ASI1K course or higher U.S. Army EW MOS or Functional Area course or be a Counter Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device Electronic Warfare (CREW) Field Service Representative (FSR).
- Experience as a Range Facilitator required
Place of Performance
Fort Gordon, GA
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2761072
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.