Provide mission support services for Futures Command subordinate organizations, and Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of the Army (DA) agency working initiative in support of FCC, in the following five (5) Task Areas: Capability Development Support, Experimentation and Evaluation Support, Synergy Support, Information Technology & Information Management Support and the Army Futures Command Modernization Process and Futures Development Process.
Duties will include:
- Apply the Software Development Life Cycle processes and delivery of high quality software applications.
- Provide support with principles of cloud computing, systems administration, network engineering, and data warehousing using third party hosting providers.
- Lead large, enterprise web-based software applications with complex data federation by leading software teams of over 25 staff members.
- Respond to and expeditiously resolving system availability disruptions and maintaining continuity of operations.
- Provide application of Business Intelligence (BI), integration of both structured and unstructured data in support of operational processes, and management of a diverse workforce to solve complex information management challenges.
- Assist with cloud service providers, both government and/or commercial, as well as collaboration efforts.
Minimum Position Requirements
- MA/MS degree or Bachelor’s Degree plus four (4) years additional work experience
- At least 15 years of experience performing work related to the position
- At least two years’ experience / knowledge with principles of cloud computing, systems administration, network engineering, and data warehousing using third party hosting providers.
- Experience leading large, enterprise web-based software applications with complex data federation demonstrated by leading software teams of over 25 staff members.
Desired Education and Experience
- DISA Lean Six Sigma – Green belt or Black belt a plus
Place of Performance
Fort Eustis, Virginia
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2753344
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.