February 22, 2019 – Alexandria, VA – Loch Harbour Group, Inc. announced that it has been appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)®. The appraisal was performed by Williamsburg Process Solutions LLC. CMMI is an Internationally recognized organizational process capability improvement framework that provides organizations with the essential elements […]
The Specialty Branch Technician is responsible for the accession into the NMARNG of certain professionals including medical, legal, and religious specialty officers. Significant duties include compiling accessions paperwork packets for specialty officers; data entry; correcting packet deficiencies; communicating with specialty branch chiefs; tracking applicant status; submission of physicals; processing of waivers; verifying prior service documents; verifying credentials; verifying education; verifying references; review of resumes; processing incentive contracts and ensuring timely payments; providing weekly status briefs.
General duties of all personnel:
- Ability to contact prospective NMARNG recruits (“leads”) via telephone, text message, or email. In-person or face-to-face engagements may also be required.
- Create and maintain public awareness of NMARNG products, services, and issues by conducting targeted market identification and analysis using methods such as social media, telephonic communication, and distributing written materials.
- Ability to support RRBN marketing objectives and strategies.
- Conduct focus groups and surveys with current NMARNG personnel to determine proper outreach techniques and best practices.
- Attend training and then follow applicable policies pertaining to the enlistment and incentive eligibility of leads.
- Set appointments with Recruiting and Retention NCOs (“RRNCOs”) from the leads contacted and use computer systems associated with lead tracking and management.
- Maintain contact, as applicable, between leads and RRNCOs.
- Prepare and process After Action Reviews, information papers, reports, and other correspondence as required.
- Make recommendations to the RRBN to improve lead generation.
- Maintain spreadsheets, schedules, appointments, archiving documents, and manage routine correspondence.
- Load and track customer service inquiries and resolutions on a daily basis.
- Provide technical expertise in the area of internet-based marketing, including, but not limited to, database management, tracking and monitoring of internet leads, and dissemination of leads to the appropriate section within the RRBN or NMARNG.
- Manage social media sites under the direction and supervision of the RRBN and make changes as directed.
- Become familiar with all regulations and guidance that is applicable to the operation of the RRBN, particularly those that pertain to assigned duties.
Additional specific duties include the following:
- Multi-tasking and working with professionals
- Becoming familiar with specialty branch incentives and requirements
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree OR three (3) years of recruiting or human resources experience with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain access to secure unclassified networks based on favorable background check and interview as applicable.
- Ability to attend and pass training classes in necessary systems (e.g. AUVS, RMS, iPerms).
- Understanding of military recruiting in general and NMARNG recruiting in particular.
- Understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising.
- Excellent data entry skills
- Fluency in American English
- Must be self-motivated and function with limited daily guidance.
- Must possess excellent computer skills and demonstrate proficiency with all Microsoft Office suite products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
Desired Education and Experience
- Currently-serving member of the NMARNG in the grade of E-5 or higher is preferred
- Currently-serving member of the NMARNG with qualified in a military occupational specialty (MOS) 42A, 27D, 79T, or 68 series is preferred
Security Clearance Requirement
Must be able to obtain a favorable National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) with fingerprints
Place of Performance
Albuquerque or Santa Fe, NM
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2507089
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
Paid time off
Health, dental and vision insurance
Company paid short/long term disability
Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
401(k) (up to 3% matching)
Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.