Provide mission support services for Futures Command subordinate organizations, and Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of the Army (DA) agency working initiative in support of FCC, in the following five (5) Task Areas: Capability Development Support, Experimentation and Evaluation Support, Synergy Support, Information Technology & Information Management Support and the Army Futures Command Modernization Process and Futures Development Process.
Duties will include:
- Evaluates complex operational systems and makes recommendations of design modifications to meet supportability requirements.
- Supervises the development and conduct of tests to evaluate equipment supportability, mission effectiveness, and design safety levels, and recommends measures to reduce or eliminate hazards and improve supportability once deployed.
- Provides overall support, reporting directly to the program/project manager. Ability to represent the acquisition team at all project meetings and has some managerial responsibilities for the overall project providing expert advice and assistance relating to the acquisition function.
- Provides direct support to the program manager and the chief strategist.
- Responsible for DOTMLPF-P domains and analysis, JCIDS process and capabilities development, organizational-based assessments, and capability needs analysis.
Minimum Position Requirements
- MA/MS degree or Bachelor’s Degree plus four (4) additional years relevant work experience
- At least 15 years of experience performing work related to the position
Place of Performance
Fort Eustis, Virginia
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2753455
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.