Develop and provide doctrinally sound performance-oriented training and training support to the schools for their training mission using the TRADOC approved Programs of Instruction (POI). Training provided by the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) can be classroom training and/or hands-on performance oriented training, simulation/virtual training and/or field exercise training, or any other TRADOC approved training.
Duties will include:
- Create, develop, and maintain learning products for Military Occupational Specialties (MOSs), Areas of Concentration (AOCs), and professional development courses for Active Component (AC) and Reserve Component (RC) in all three domains of Army learning as described by AR 350-1, Army Training and Leader Development. The domains are: institutional, operational, and self-development.
- Maintain programs of instruction (POI) and lesson plans by incorporating lessons learned, doctrine, and current and evolving Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) into the POIs via Training Development Capability (TDC) or follow-on systems.
- Conduct the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation (ADDIE) process in support of training development.
- Provide instructional design and training development support for all courses IAW TRADOC Regulation 350-70 and Army Learning Model Resources including TRADOC Pamphlet 525-8-2 and 55.2.4 Instruction Research,
- Conduct research to integrate and implement training concepts and strategies:
- Conduct required types of training analysis in order to determine training needs, requirements, and standards. Training analysis includes but is not limited to the conduct of needs, mission, job, task, cost, and feasibility analysis. Analysis will require the performance of various forms of validation based upon the complexity and sensitivity of the subject matter, organization, or occupation.
- Support the validation of institutional, self-development, unit training, and new system training plans, programs, products, and assessment instruments.
- Support the validation of Training Requirements Analysis System documentation to capture institutional and self-development training requirements.
- Provide the results of validation work to RA personnel and/or the COR for review and approval.
- Attend training course after action reviews (AARs) and produce End of Course reports including issues, discussions, and recommendations.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Be a graduate of the NSA’s “Intermediate Cyber Core” (CYBR3410), the Joint Cyber Analysis Course (JCAC), the Army Cyber Common Training Core (CCTC), or alternate/ equivalent training for Cyber Protection Teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity or a related field
- Have a minimum five (5) years of experience developing and designing full-length instructional and training material or courses related to Offensive and/ or Defensive Cyberspace Operations or Electronic Warfare (EW).
- Have extensive knowledge in the following:
- Offensive and Defensive Cyberspace operations areas;
- Threat emulation; mission protection; discovery and counter-infiltration (“Red/Blue/Hunt”) methodologies;
- Computer network exploitation;
- Cyberspace attack;
- Cyberspace defense;
- Cyber operational preparation of the environment;
- Cyber intelligence; surveillance and reconnaissance actions; network terrain audits;
- Penetration testing;
- Basic digital forensics data analysis;
- Software threat analysis;
- Reacting to cyberspace events;
- Employing cyberspace defense infrastructure capabilities;
- Collecting basic digital forensics data;
- Providing incident response impact assessments;
- Producing network security posture assessments;
- Analyzing computer system and network architectures;
- Determining and implementing exploitation methods.
Place of Performance
Fort Gordon, GA
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2761086
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.