The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services including:
- Advertising and marketing solutions;
- Business consulting solutions;
- Environmental solutions;
- Financial and business solutions;
- Language services;
- Logistics solutions; and
- Professional engineering solutions.
Using the streamlined procurement procedures in FAR Subpart 8.4 Federal Supply Schedules, PSS offers federal agencies access to more than 3,300 experienced contractors who provide a range of commercial professional services at discounted and competitive prices. Review the PSS Fact Sheet [PDF – 771 KB] to learn more.
The PSS consists of seven formerly separate schedules that were consolidated in 2015 to give federal agency acquisition professionals the ability to obtain total contract solutions for their professional services requirements using one contract vehicle.
Currently Loch Harbour Group has the following SIN #’s:
SIN#: 874 1 Consulting Services
Contractors shall provide expert advice, assistance, guidance or counseling in support an agency’s mission-oriented business functions. Services covered by this SIN are:
- Management or strategy consulting
- Program planning, audits, and evaluations
- Studies, analyses, scenarios, and reports relating to an agency’s mission-oriented business programs or initiatives, such as defense studies, tabletop exercises or scenario simulations, educational studies, regulatory or policy studies, health care studies, economic studies, and preparedness studies
- Executive/management coaching services
- Customized business training as needed to successfully perform/complete a consulting engagement o Policy and regulation development assistance
- Expert Witness services in support of litigation, claims, or other formal cases
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203
SIN#: 874 7 Integrated Business Program Support Services
Contractors shall provide services to assist agencies in managing their mission-oriented business projects or programs and achieving mission performance goals. Services covered by this SIN include:
- All phases of program or project management, from planning to closeout
- Operational/administrative business support services in order to carry out program objectives
NOTE 1: Program support services where the preponderance of work is specifically covered under other GSA Schedules are not permitted under this SIN; please refer to the Scope of Work in Part I of the MOBIS solicitation for further information.
NOTE 2: Administrative support services are authorized under this SIN; however, they must be provided in conjunction with other professional business services covered under this Schedule and must be performed under the supervision of the contractor’s Project or Program Manager. Personal services as defined in FAR are prohibited under MOBIS
To view our schedule and instructions for ordering, please click here.
Period of Performance
09/01/09 through 08/31/19