Customer Service Representative
With a basic understanding of any NMARNG or RRC marketing campaign, Customer Service Representatives will contact prospects via telephone, text message, or email to influence prospects and others towards the goals of the marketing campaign. Face-to-Face engagements may also be required at the discretion of the RRC. Customer Service Representatives will accompany Recruiters to various recruiting events, visits, and presentations including, but not limited to, school presentations, job fairs, and recruiting kiosks. Responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical functions including, but not limited to, managing calendars, organizing meetings, scheduling meetings, and event planning.
General duties of all project personnel:
- Contact prospective NMARNG recruits (“prospects”) via telephone, text message, or email. In-person or face-to-face engagements may also be required at the discretion of the RRC.
- Create and maintain public awareness of NMARNG products, services, and issues by conducting targeted market identification and analysis using methods such as social media, telephonic communication, and distributing written materials.
- Establish measurable marketing objectives in conjunction with RRC.
- Analyze market trends and conditions.
- Support marketing strategies.
- Conduct focus groups and surveys with current NMARNG personnel to determine proper outreach techniques and best practices.
- Attend training and then follow applicable policies pertaining to the enlistment and incentive eligibility of prospects.
- Set appointments with RRNCOs from the prospects contacted and use computer systems associated with prospect tracking and management.
- Maintain contact, as applicable, between prospects and RRNCOs.
- Prepare and process After Action Reviews, information papers, reports, and other correspondence as required.
- Make recommendations to the RRC to improve prospect generation and processes.
- Maintain spreadsheets, schedules, appointments, archiving documents, and manage routine correspondence.
- Load and track customer service inquiries and resolutions on a daily basis.
- Provide technical expertise in the area of internet-based marketing, including, but not limited to, database management, tracking and monitoring of internet leads, and dissemination of leads to the appropriate section within the RRC or NMARNG.
- Manage social media sites under the direction and supervision of the RRC and make changes as directed.
- Become familiar with all regulations and guidance that is applicable to the operation of the RRC, particularly those that pertain to assigned duties.
- Additional specific duties include the following:
- Generating reports using various MS Office applications
- Providing support for multiple projects and departments
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
- Preparing written correspondence
Minimum Position Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain access to secure unclassified networks based on favorable background check and interview as applicable.
- Ability to attend and pass training classes in necessary systems (e.g. AUVS, RMS, iPerms).
- Understanding of military recruiting in general and NMARNG recruiting in particular.
- Understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable mode of transportation.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in American English
- Possess the ability to multi-task
- Possess the desire to advance and grow within an organization
- Must possess excellent computer skills and demonstrate proficiency with all Microsoft Office suite products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
Desired Education and Experience
- Fluent bilingual applicants (English and Spanish) preferred
- Current members of the NMARNG strongly preferred
Security Clearance Requirement
Must be able to obtain a favorable National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) with fingerprints
Place of Performance
Greater Albuquerque and Santa Fe, NM areas
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.