Intermediate Technical Writer
The United States Coast Guard (USCG) needs an Intermediate Technical Writer to provide Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Technical Documents for its Command, Control, and Communications Engineering Center (C3CEN), located in Portsmouth, Virginia. The Intermediate Technical Writer is responsible for writing technical documentation created under an ILS technical document development task order.
Duties will include:
- The Intermediate Technical Writer will develop, format, proof, edit, revise, and produce technical documents that meet the standards set forth in USCG References (e.g., Doc-trine for Mission Support, Coast Guard Publication (MS-0), Department of Homeland Security Systems Engineering Life Cycle, Instruction Number: 102-01-103, COMDTINST M4130.6 (series), and U.S. Coast Guard Configuration Management Manual, to name a few).
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of technical writing experience
- Technical writing skills
Desired Education and Experience
- USCG Technical Writing Experience desired but not required
Security Clearance Requirement
Place of Performance
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6124753.jobs?ApplyToJob=168002369
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.