Journeyman Acquisition Analyst
The position provides subject matter expertise, advice, and support to PMs to create documentation to include: market research, PWS, SOW, acq plans, source selection documents, and related documents. Also assists with contract management (supporting the Contracting Officer’s Representative) to create modifications, tracking deliverables, attending meetings, etc. It is preferred that applicants have relevant work experience for the Department of Defense and/or healthcare IT related experience.
Duties will include:
- Provides demonstrated acquisition experience in one or more specialized areas (e.g., contracting, procurement, source selection, contract management, Contracting Officers Representative).
- Provides requirements development, market research, acquisition planning, cost estimating, price analysis, technical evaluation criteria, acquisition and financial management, and administration
- Work entails drafting requirement documents such as Statements of Work (SOW), Performance Work Statements (PWS), and Statements of Objectives (SOO), and assisting in the development and review of acquisition documents
- May be required to support the preparation, organization, and maintenance of acquisition records and files documenting performance and compliance
- Assist senior SMEs with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture, networking; telecommunications, automation; communications protocols, risk management/electronic analysis, software; lifecycle management, software development methodologies, and modeling and simulation.
Minimum Position Requirements
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- 3-10 years Government Acquisition or Contract Management experience
- Exposure to finance, procurement, acquisition, purchasing or operations business processes
- Demonstrated experience developing and staffing contracting documents and contract administration
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Thorough understanding and experience working with the Acquisition and Procurement Lifecycle.
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation) and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate on complex issues and present results to senior level management
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
Security Clearance Requirement
Place of Performance
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6124753.jobs?ApplyToJob=134319631
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.