Journeyman Management Analyst
Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants.
Duties will include:
- The candidate shall provide management analysts who specialize in process improvement, knowledge management, and data management.
- Management analysts shall provide the following services:
- Plan, advise, or coordinate process improvements in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, and systems analysis to include data security measures and information assurance.
- Analyze the impact that new/revised external policies and processes have on PMO ASE internal policies, processes, operations, and resources, and recommend internal processes or process improvements to address the external changes.
- Provide expert design, development, governance, and administration of processes utilizing web-based applications (such as SharePoint), Microsoft applications, and other enterprise software solutions.
- Develop and manage tools to support data gathering, analyzing, and reporting.
Minimum Position Requirements
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree
- Additional years of relevant experience may be used in lieu of Degree
- 3 to 10 years of experience.
- Ability to perform all functional duties independently
- MS Office Suite
Security Clearance Requirement
Place of Performance
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.