Program Management Analyst
The mission of the ARNG-IMS is to assist in the developing, promulgating and implementation of policy, strategy, concepts and plans related to war fighting, peacetime international activities and the federal and state homeland security and civil support missions of the National Guard/National Guard Bureau. The Program Management Analysts provides general Management Decision Package (MDEP) analysis in support of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliance and program management in conjunction with Program Management Branch (ARNG-IMS-P) activities. This includes cost modeling, advise on the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) development process, and budget change impact scenarios.
Duties will include:
- Perform assessments based on best practices of government and industry to review key metrics and performance measurement of current / future funding requirements for assigned Management Decision Packages (MDEP) in support of the ARNG IT Enterprise. MDEPs include, but not limited to:
- MXCL – Long Haul communications
- MSEL – Enterprise Licenses (Adobe, BMC, CA, CISCO, Microsoft, Symantec and VMware)
- QOIM – Base Automation & Communications
- MS4X – Information Assurance; and MU1M – Visual Information
- Perform assessments on costs, resource availability, and develop measurements processes for evaluating the ARNG IT Enterprise efficiency.
- Process 20 Information Technology Approval System (ITAS) waivers per month. The contractor is expected to maintain access to the ITAS System, review state initiated requests and either provide input to correct deficiencies or forward to HQDA for final approval.
Minimum Position Requirements
- MA/MS degree in a relevant field of study preferred, BA/BS degree
- Three (3) to ten (10) years of professional experience.
- Prefer Military (uniform or civilian) or other federal government experience.
- Understand the essential nature of the dual-status citizen Soldier, the National Guard, and the roles and responsibilities of DoD, DA, NOB, ARNG, the States’ Adjutants General, the States’ Joint Forces Headquarters, the States’ governors, and the traditional National Guard Solider or Airman.
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Ability to interface effectively with government officials and military personnel
- Intellectual flexibility and skilled in balancing competing project demands
- MS Office knowledge
Desired Education and Experience
- Experience in analyzing, assessing, and researching Department of Defense (DOD), Department of the Army (DA), and Army National Guard (ARNG) policy documents and procedures for Government approval. Including, but not limited to, preparing planning documents and conducting studies in support of Army National Guard IT Initiatives.
- Understanding and assisting the Army National Guard in representing IT enterprise positions and responsibilities as they relate to Army Regulations and Titles 5,10, 18, 32, and 50 of the United States Code (USC).
- Supporting governance boards and advising leadership on ways to improve processes when requested.
- Supporting, attending, and participating with working groups and advising leadership on ways to improve processes when requested.
- Understanding formal staffing and document management activities of the DoD.
- Understanding the cooperative agreements and acquisition processes of DoD.
- Demonstrated understanding of the, mission, structure, and operations of the DoD.
- Understanding the, mission, structure, and operations of the NG IT Enterprise known as the National Guard portion of the DoDIN.
- Demonstrable knowledge of and ability to clearly utilize the Army Writing Style per AR 25-50, DoDM 5 l 0.04M v l , DoDM 5 l 0.04M v2, and JP 1-02.
Security Clearance Requirement
Active Secret Clearance as a Minimum
Place of Performance
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.