Program Manager/Acquisition Team Lead
Leads team of acquisitions specialists supporting a Government contracting office providing contracting and acquisitions support services from cradle-to-grave.
Duties will include:
- Supervises and manages a team of 10 personnel providing acquisition support services to the PEO DHMS.
- Manage all tasks, deliverables, resources, and budget throughout the life of the task order.
- Interviews potential staff and makes hiring recommendations to LHG Corporate Management.
- Provides performance feedback on each employee on the task order and makes recommendations to LHG Corporate Management for awards or potential disciplinary actions as appropriate.
- Reviews and approves each employee timesheet.
- Liaison with Government COR and other Government staff to establish work products and expectations.
- Ensure on-time completion and delivery of quality work products in accordance with the task order quality control plan.
- Responsible for developing and delivering task order monthly status reports due by the 10th day of the following month of performance.
- Responsible for developing and delivering the Quarterly Performance Review due after each quarter of the Fiscal Year.
- Provide demonstrated acquisition experience and leadership in cradle to grave from the acquisition planning phase through contract close-out. Provides support services, including all aspects of both pre-award functions (e.g. Developing market research documents, providing business advice to customers, preparing solicitation and award packages, including all related contractual documents), and post-award administration in support of Program/Project Task Managers.
- The individual will perform on a team as well as an independent contributor providing procurement and/or acquisition support to include consultation with program managers and CORs on the development of procurement packages.
- Contributing to Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) from an acquisition perspective
- Educating and providing advice to Program Managers, CORs, Branch and Division Managers regarding the Acquisition Life Cycle
- Developing and delivering training on Acquisition and Program Management topics
- Performing quality reviews of acquisition and procurement documents.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Master’s with 10 years of experience or Bachelor’s with 15 years of professional experience required
- Ten (10) or more years Government Acquisition or Contract Management experience, to include but not be limited to: Development of Program Acquisition Documentation including DoD 5000 Series Documentation, DoD Business Case Lifecycle (BCL), Major Acquisition Category (ACAT) 1 Programs, Data Collection and Analysis, Development of Cost Estimates, Statement of Work/Performance Work Statement/Statement of Need Development, Request for Proposal/Quote/ Information development.
- DAWIA Level III Acquisition or Contract Certification is required.
- Demonstrated experience developing and staffing acquisition requirements (e.g., Acquisition Plans, Procurement Request Packages, Source Selection Plans and award packages)
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD regulations, procurement policies and procedures. Thorough understanding and experience working with the Acquisition and Procurement Lifecycle is required.
Desired Education and Experience
- High level Government and/or industry certifications (DAWIA, FAC-C/PM, PMP, NCMA, etc.)
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Security Clearance Requirement
Ability to pass a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
Place of Performance
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6124753.jobs?ApplyToJob=67202626
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.