Senior Data Analyst
R-DHAMMESO – 004
The Senior Data Analyst (SDA), along with the Data Analyst (DA), is the primary person responsible for achieving Task 4, Metrics and Reporting. Data collection and analysis is a very significant aspect of the standardization program. All key personnel have data collection and analysis duties. The SDA provides oversight to the key personnel as it pertains to their data reporting needs. The SDA identifies measures on institutional and operational standardization compliance and reports compliance metrics to MEDLOG by individual units, by Service, and by product line. The SDA prepares a comprehensive Annual Spend Analysis Report that spans the operational and institutional continuum for medical and surgical purchases. The SDA conducts open market and bundling analyses. The SDA compares the percentage of medical and surgical purchases via electronic commerce programs to those from all other sources with regard to the total dollar value. The SDA provides ad hoc data analysis to MEDLOG and each MMESO in support of the goal and objectives of the standardization program.
Duties will include:
- Provide high level data and system analysis and management support to the standardization projects
- Assist the DHA MEDLOG Division COR, DSL, and COTR in data analysis for collecting relevant data, creating and developing databases, using current databases, creating queries, developing (database) reports, and aiding in SAs.
- Convert manual and labor intensive data-related processes to automated processes with standardized reports used by all MMESOs.
- Develop ad hoc queries to answer specific questions as directed by the DHA MEDLOG Division COR, DSL, and COTR in support of the MMESO standardization support effort.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience in automated information systems development, functional and data collection, data analysis, requirements analysis, systems analysis and design, program design, and documentation preparation
- Superior knowledge of automated information systems, relational databases, Structured Query Language (SQL), and SQL programming
Desired Education and Experience
- A strong understanding of the DoD MHS enterprise, including the operational environment, is highly desirable
Security Clearance Requirement
Active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain
Place of Performance
Fort Detrick, Maryland
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.