Task Order Program Manager
The goal of this task order is to provide financial and program management support services to the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Domestic Nuclear Detection Office and Office of Health Affairs (CWMD/DNDO and CWMD/OHA) to accomplish mission objectives.
Personnel under this task order will provide a wide range of support services to CWMD/DNDO and CWMD/OHA in the areas of program management, financial program support services, travel support services, financial management, system implementation services, human capital management, and administrative support.
The Task Order Program Manager will serve as the central point of contact with the Government for all program-wide technical issues and will represent the Contractor at all post-award status meetings. The Program Manager is responsible for all issue resolution, program management, and other task order support including providing comprehensive account support for the task order. The Program Manager is a single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the Contracting Officer’s Representative.
Duties will include:
- Manage and oversee work performance of one or more task orders.
- Plan, manage, and oversee the work efforts of team personnel.
- Interface with the Government to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with all task order requirements and quality standards.
- Provide guidance, direction, ultimate management, and assistance to all six of the program areas.
- Review all services for conformance to Government requirements.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Minimum of 10 years of program management experience
- Knowledge of government program management, government contracting and related practices and procedures, human resources, and experience managing multiple contacts and staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Security Clearance Requirement
Place of Performance
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6124753.jobs?ApplyToJob=168014209
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.