Air Force T&E Analyst /Task Manager
Loch Harbour Group is seeking an individual with eight (8) or more years of Test and Evaluation (T&E) experience supporting the acquisition, development and fielding of Air Force aircraft and related systems e.g. bombers/fighters/transports/trainers etc. This position provides technical expertise and headquarters Air Force (Air Staff) action officer support to the Air Force T&E executive (AF/TE) and senior staff. The position is located in the Pentagon. Successful candidate must have experience with HQ Air Force and or Major Command level staff support activities in support of staff actions at the general officer/senior executive level.
Duties will include:
- Review of technical documentation and the formulation of technical concepts, plans and methodologies for new or ongoing T&E programs and projects.
- Preparation and coordination of T&E documentation to include Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Program Management Directives (PMD),
- Development of meeting agendas and supporting documentation and such as meeting minutes and the development and tracking resulting action items.
- Read, write, and communicate professionally and effectively across the civilian and military spectrum on T&E activities and policy.
Minimum Position Requirements
- B.S. degree (M.S. desired) – engineering or any STEM degree.
- 8 years experience in supporting T&E for major (acquisition category I/II) Air Force aircraft/systems to include developmental (DT&E) and operational (OT&E) activities.
- Candidate must have demonstrated proficient in the use of current Microsoft Office Suite of software.
- Working knowledge of Department of Defense and Air Force Instructions/Manuals on acquisition test and evaluation to include DoD 5000 series documents and AFI 99-103 etc.
- Experience supporting senior staff at the MAJCOM or HQ Air Force level is required.
- Program/Project management experience desired.
Security Clearance Requirement
Place of Performance
Pentagon, Arlington, VA
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.